Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where my nieces at?

Since I've been 4,500 miles away from home, all I can do is get some Skypes and blog updates about the babies.

This is Netter at 35 weeks (can you believe a person named NETTER is about to have a baby?):
And this is the inside shot of Nicole at their baby:

And now they are both less than 2 weeks away from their due dates. Whaaaaaaaat?? It seems like just yesterday I was crying in my living room or crying in a hotel hallway when I first found out! Those are going to be some messy Skype-calls.

The sister I used to play Barbie with for days, and the sister in law I first met when she had blue hair...My brother who I got yelled at for playing bloody knuckles with (....a few years ago...) and my brother in law I used to fight over being a cop with. They just grow up so darn fast :)

And all I can do is sit around in crazy England waiting for the call. These babies are going to rock! I can't wait to teach them so many things. We're singing, like, all the time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2010 6:45 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

That will be something they probably don't get from me, or Shannon. Singing. yeah. not a skill of mine. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home