Saturday, May 01, 2010

It's like licking a stamp

(which has less than one calorie)
I don't like when people pronounce mature "Matoor". It's one of those things I guess...

Yesterday was Simon's birthday and while we tried to go to the Forum, for some reason the line was sooo long for the first time in months! Sucked. So we came back to the flat and hung out which was so much fun, I love my flat mates. We played hot potato with a REAL potato! That's Simon's idea of "living on the edge".
Then the flat mate we never see, Greg,'s girlfriend got really made at me because I wrote on my hand that I didn't like her. So she did the wide-eyed-excuse-me-are-you-lecturing-me-in-my-own-home thing for about 15 minutes while I sat there and told her to leave if she had a problem. It was....yeah. Pretty funny. The only annoying thing was that it killed the party. Oh well, we had a good run at the night! Happy Birthday Rodd!

(And bless him, he brought the Australia Day hat out again!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home