Monday, June 07, 2010

Creeeaaakkkk...Hellooo

My last exam went alright, I think, but for the sport I had to make up a speed and agility drill for I got stupid Netball. Not even a sport...But it's over and school is done for the summer! So I'll take it. Grades aren't out yet, I think they should be soon.

So you may have noticed from my tweets that last week Alex and I were in Scotland! Apart from it being an amazing country, we had a great tour guide AND we saw all sorts of Harry Potter things!

For instance:
It wasn't part of the actual tour, but coming into London to catch our coach to Scotland, they were filming at King's Cross and we saw Hermione, Harry, (I think) Ron, and some other characters I won't mention if you haven't read the book. Cool!

We had one day in Edinburgh before the tour started, so we got tea at the Elephant House, where J.K. wrote the first two books.

We saw where Hagrid's house was built in Glen Coe and the bridge the Hogwarts Express train drives over.

And there was a guy on the tour, Ben, who looked like Cedric Diggory (not Robert Pattinson, just specifically him in the 4th movie).

Also saw where parts of Braveheart, Highlander, and Stardust were filmed. Along with doing other awesome Scotland things like of COURSE going to Loch Ness and doing a dance to get Nessie to come out (it didn't work...she was probably sleeping in that morning).

Staying a night in a Castle that is now used as a hostel.

And hiking in the Highlands

Great trip!

Complete album of photos here and here(pt.2)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home