Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cole's birthday party!

Our friend from Target, Cole, had a birthday this past wednesday, so his friends threw him a party tonight. It was really fun, but it was seriously packed in that apt for awhile. Lauren and I and whoever we talked to pretty much stayed near the door the whole time so anytime someone came or left we got a nice -2 degree breeze. I can't believe how cold it is out. Anyways, we talked to a bunch of people, somehow I kept getting thrown around by Cole's roommate, and people kept singing a song about GCCC that I had never heard before. So...yeah, it was a pretty good night.

This coming weekend my mom and I are going to Manhattan to pick up the brothers and sisters, then heading up to St. Louis to watch them play hockey! We've never went to a game before, so I'm really excited. Plus I've never been to St. Louis, so I'm excited for that as well. Hope school is going well for everyone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home