Monday, January 22, 2007

...Whats Frenchy doing?

This last weekend was nothing short of eventful slash rad. In general, the madre and I went to St. Louis to watch Shannon, Nicole, and Turp play Kstate hockey for the first time since my sophomore year.
Why, there's the three stud muffies now (Nicole, Turp aka Jenette, and Shannon)
Jenette, small but mighty, played defense and from what I could see, skated around and pestered the other team until the got out of our goals "crease". In other words, she got it.
This is Shannon (facing front). He scored 3 goals in one game (this game pictured, actually), and 1 in another. He's supa fly at what he does.
It would be way out of character for me not to have a crush on SOMEONE at this entire tournament. So I picked number 38 here. He tells silly jokes, how could I not?
And here is Nicole, gettin it as usual. This game (the second) was seriously intense, and came down to the wire. It ended in a tie...4-4 i believe. Kstate played good all three games, but especially well the last two.
The last game was Sunday morning at 6 am. We got bagels the night before...Nicole beat me to this one though...
To keep entertained between games, Chris and I played a racing game, and also had a drawing duel. Trust me, you want to check it out. (ahem. this is a link, so click it).

This is a video of my brother, the stud, making a goal. Ps. my new camera takes freakin awesome videos.

The whole team was really friendly and good at their game. Frenchy here was no exception. His really name is Danny and he's from France. He also has super crazy "cheveux".


Shane told us this joke...
What do you call a dehydrated frenchman?
Pierre.
But apparently "Pierre" in french means rock...so Frency didn't really find it as amusing as the rest of us did.

We left St. Louis after the third game and drove back to Manhattan. But don't think we did it on an empty stomache! Chris got himself some stuffed breadsticks, and I found a machine that made me a milkshake. Approved.

We (me and mommy) came home early this morning. It was a good time, and I think we're hoping to get another game in this semester? Yes? Hopefully..?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home