Friday, March 23, 2007

Freakin Spring Break

The first part of spring break meant me, Alexa, and Chelsey going to Wichita to hang out with Chelsey's sisters Jessica and Kelsie for a couple days. There we celebrated St. Patricks day!
We went to a frat party (I know, it's teen movie of us) and Chelsey met a boy, Mike. They matched, it was sweet. By matched I mean everyone at the party was wearing green, it was kind of a requirement.
I met my boys as well.
Nathan--The white rapper that sang country, and Lance--the soccer player who couldn't dance. At all. If he tried, and you paid him.
The next day Chelsey and Alexa went to eat with a friend and I hung out with Shannon and Nicole since they were in town visitng Irene and the clan. We went to see 300 at the Warren Theater. It was top notch.
This is baby Nicole, Jayme's baby she had last summer. She's really cute.
After we came home from that trip I went to Castle Rock, Colorado with Lauren's posse to visit her sister Kristina and her family. I'm not gonna lie to you, she pretty much dyed our hair.

We did other things too, but since we were only in town for one full day, there's not a lot to tell. On the way home we ate at Denny's Penny's Diner. Lauren's mom bought us sticky things out of the quarter machines! The whole trip up and back Lauren and I watched the first season of the O.C., and some more last night. Yup, it's been a successful spring break.
I heard the band Boys Like Girls while I was in Wichita, and I pretty much dig them. Gay part? You can only buy their album on iTunes. And I was actually looking to purchase it, but I don't play that game.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home