Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is why I'm hott

Today was a really chill day. After classes and such I went tanning with Chelsey at Movie Gallery. I know, I know. ?. Yeah, but it's cheap there, and I figure if I need to tan for tryouts anyway, might as well get it done before prom. And for a reasonable price at that. In the evening me and the moms went grocery shopping then ate a scumptious meal of everything from Dillons that we felt like eating...basically...and watched Friends all the while. Then we went to a piano concert at the JuCo. Of course afterwards we came home and watched more Friends. Then Lauren picked me up and we went to Cole's. This is Cole, if you've ever heard the name but didn't have a face to put it with. I sneak attacked him with this picture...which is why he looks like a 9 year old, and I look like an elf of sorts.
Then we went to see what else in Garden was poppin...I'll tell you this much, nothing. We tried to find the house that Chelsey was at but, after about 10 minutes of driving around looking, we couldn't go on. Javi told us he was sick so Lauren texted him this:
And brought him Chicken Noodle Soup we did...The Young B brand, not the Campbells. Anyone that knows us should have seen it coming anyways.
So he was drinking some Orange Peach Mango juice that looked really good, so we went to Wal-Mart and got some, and some sippie cups to drink it in. Shhh, the cups' debut isn't till tomorrow, you're just getting a sneak preview. They'll be getting it all S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night! Oh, and the juice? So good. You can't drink it too fast though, don't want all that Vitamin C to get into your system all at once.
(Quick little update: With the strength and courage that Lauren instilled in me, I finally dropped calc for real for real yesterday! What a relief. And yes, I already realize it's gonna suck at KState.)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home