Sunday, March 11, 2007

You don't even KNOW!

Lauren, her mother, her friend, and I went to this Ladies Night at a pharmacy in Leoti tonight, kind of like a spa deal. They had a chocolate fountain, virgin (and non-virgin) strawberry daiquiris in a kwik-shop slushie machine, chips and salsa, hand and shoulder massages, and eyebrow waxing. All FREE. Amazing, we did it all. When we got back to Garden LB and I went to meet up with Chelsey and her sister's at Cole's. We hung, left for like 10 minutes to go somewhere else, were over it, then came back. Someone spilled jungle juice on my foot (I know, pissed) so i think I was drunk. Either way, Lauren and I haven't acted that rediculous in a long time. We yelled the whole time (it WAS loud in the apt though) and both broke our toes.
I came to the shocking conclusion that I will probably never date someone from garden from this point on. Oh. Dear. It makes me laugh though, the rediculousness of boys here. Seriously...are boys everywhere girls? Or is that just here in Garden? I guess I'll find out in 5 months. Don't worry though, if you think that gets me down, I'm not. Boys? Meh. Being ludacris at parties because it's either that or drunkedly hook up with some random baseball player? Yeah. I can do that...the ludacris part, not the baseball player part.
Since I lamely didn't bring my camera in, here's a pic of Lauren's straight up hood brother Jacob.

I don't know if you can tell or not, but tonight was freakin Ballin. I'm spent. It's already 3:22...just an hour ago it was 1:22...my, how time changes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home