Sunday, May 06, 2007

Who puts Paris in jail?

Friday afternoon Rhonda and I went to Manhattan.
Straylight Run had a free show on K-State campus...


...so naturally I packed up the fam and we all went. There were complimentary color changing mugs and we got to make our very own candy tubes...
...for free! That's the best kind of candy!
This is pretty much my sister, that's all.
I was leaving my cards all up in that towns grill. This is on the community board at Panera.
While we were at Panera it started raining pitchforks and N-babies.
(My grandma said that to me once, so no one can get offended.)
There were really bad storms all around Kansas this weekend. Many of you may have heard of the disaster in Greensburg. 95% of the city was ruined which, I'm sure you can imagine, realllllly sucks. What you probably didn't hear about was all the other places that either had tornados go through, tons of rain, or ridiculous wind damage. There were oodles of telephone poles down on the way home, not to mention all kinds of torn up trees.
Storms picked up while we were driving today and got really bad around Great Bend, so my mom and I stopped at Applebees and ate some cheese dip that we definitely were not hungry for.

Despite crappy travel conditions we made it home safe!
Not pictured:
*I tried out for KSU's dance team. I didn't make it, but it was pretty fun; especially when me and the other 2 girls I tried out with forgot the jazz and just did
random turns and leaps the whole time.
*We ate at a top-notch restaraunt called Toto's Tacoz in a nearby town, Wamego.
Let me tell you, that Toto makes one phenomenal chicken taco.
*I also left my card in an "Outstanding Businesses" stand at the mall. A bunch of companies had their cards in individual slots, so I thought I'd take advantage of one of the empty ones :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5/07/2007 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pitchforks and N-babies, eh? If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times, your grandma is the coolest! I'll call you tomorrow to see if we're still on for din din at the bee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home