Thursday, June 14, 2007

I left you a Five-r

Work today was looooong, but I had the best customer ever. She was super sweet and used the word "five-r" in a sentence...to tell you the truth, that's all you need to do to win me over.
After I got off Jeremy, Sonny, and I went to work out at the rec.
This evening Jon D. and I went to see Ocean's 13, I really liked it too!
The first is still the best, but I like all three. Huzzah for the Ocean's!


Oh man! I forgot to mention that the other day me and mommy went to see Pirates 3. I think she liked it but thought it very complicated, which if you haven't seen the 2nd in a while, can be very true.

Oh, and I watched So You Think You Can Dance, a show on FOX yesterday which I've never really paid attention to, but it is really freakin cool. This dance is a little freaky, but I fell in love with the song...and really it's a pretty cool dance.

Good grief, this one was freaky too, but oh so fun...I didn't want this to be another video post.


Umm someone misses dancing...Guess.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

The second looks like they watched a lot of Cirque du Soleil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home