Thursday, June 07, 2007

James your the only one who likes girls here

And it was so. Tonight I went to game night at Chris and Jeremy's. Jeremy and Sonny made a delicious Ham Dijon Swiss bake, I brought pasta salad, and Macy brought strawberried-whipped cream dessert. At one point there were like 13 people there or something. Fun times. Oh, and about the heading, there was one guy from Target there (yeah, most of us there were Target employees) named James and for a while he was the only one that liked girls out of all six of us. It was keen.
Tomorrow Chris and I are having a play date! Garage sales, possibly skating or swimming, maybe a carnival. Who knows with us crazy cats!

**I just found out that I will know what dorm I'm in during the first week of July...whew, I was getting a bit worried!**

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home