Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Weekend

My very lovely weekend was kicked off by a very delicious smurf from Daylight Friday morning. I worked that day as well, but I like to not think about it.
Later in the day I was delightfully surprised when a call from Rhonda informed me that she got the new job at Catholic Social Services (we're callin it M4K...Marriage for Keeps).
Naturally we had to celebrate by going to El Con!
Our night was rocked out in Deerfield at Ciara and Brooks' new house,
followed up by Red Baron until 5 am.
Saturday was a blur of swimming at the Holiday Eeeeinn and various naps. Finally when I came to, I went to a Bbq at Josh Sauer's. True to the season's Bbq tradition, it rained, but once that was over we had a lovely meal. Megan and the kids are still in town (that's Draven in the middle of Jenn and Sarah, truly his father's son) and I am soo glad I got to play with them! Draven is way fun, and I held Avigail who makes a bunch of white noise, but still is cute.
I had a great weekend!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Jawsh said...

Ok. About El Con. I'm going to write a review about it I decided...because...let me tell you...not a big fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home