Friday, July 13, 2007

I Lean like a Cholo

Here's the skinny, I'm currently in Manhattan until next tuesday or wednesday. I have a slumber party at Smurthwaite on saturday, and for the rest of the time I planned on kickin it with the familia. I don't have access to any pictures because I am posting from whatever random laptop I was closest to when I woke up at 1 o'clock this afternoon (I tend to do that when I stay up until 6 am). However, it has come to my attention that I have yet to post about my fabulous and green new phone. This is what it looks like:


(Um, it rocks)

I also must tell you that I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix on wednesday and it was awesome. Of course they left a lot of what was in the book out of the movie (and I should know, since I just finished reading it last week), but the cinematography was exceptional. Now I'm ready to start reading the sixth (Half-Blood Prince).


In other news, Kasey had her baby boy Breckin Roy on the 3rd (?). I ran into them earlier this week at Target and he is seriously adorable beyond words.
Apparently Kasey and Mark's genes compliment each other quite nicely.
Sarah Williams (Duarte) also had her baby on wednesday! Moses Samuel, I haven't seen him yet but I hear good things. I can't believe how many of my close friends have kids! I guess in a way it's pretty cool though, so far they've all proven to be awesome little kids anyway.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home