Monday, August 13, 2007

Definitely

I had a little going away Bbq tonight. It was pretty sweet, most of the people I will actually miss came so I got to say a bunch of goodbyes in one clean sweep.

The hard ones are going to be tomorrow...mostly Stana and Chelsey.
Aj and I don't have an emotional relationship.
We'll probably just make an inappropriate joke and go our separate ways. There are a couple others too. Crappy part is I left the majority of my packing to tomorrow,
and along with all the other crap I have to, it's going to be a busy busy day.
Hopefully I just don't have time to cry. Emo? Yes that sentence was.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/14/2007 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that wasn't as emo as you might think. You included the word hope, which is about as un-emo as it gets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home