Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quad Date!

So I hardly believe that I have only lived in Manhattan for 9 days. This week has probably been the longest week of my life! I've never studied or walked this much. But it has been fun. Let me give you the run down of the classes.
US Politics: the teacher is pretty cool, he more like talks about stuff than he does lecture.
Japanese: Pretty fast paced, but not too terrible. It's kind of a neat language to learn. My friend Scott Mcauliffe from Garden is in there, so that makes it nicer that we sometimes don't know what's going on together.
Jazz Dance: The teacher is soooo sweet, I love her. The dancing is way fun, too.
Natural Disasters: Oh my goodness, sooooo boring! And there's like 400 people in there, including Buckner from the hockey team, and my friend Caitlin who's dating Addison.
Fund. of PR: Our teacher gave us the option to either take this class traditional lecture style or online, so I opted for the latter. I'm pretty stoked about getting done at 12:30 on Thursday and 9:30 on Friday, it works well with me.
K, so after all that I think you should know I loove my roommates. Kerri and Erin, yes I definitely lucked out with these ones. I bought us this Jesus-head for a bargain price of $5 dollars. You know, to spice the place up a bit.
And my laptop came in!
At the activities carnival Thursday the hockey team had a car bash at which they raised a lot of money for the team. Pat Bosco, Dean of Student Life, even took a swing. But this is Shannon:
Last night we figured this was a hard week and we needed a break from thinking about school and homework so we went to dinner at Willies then visited some of Kerri's friends.
After that we went to hang out with Erin's friend who lives at a frat.
So we were all hanging out then we went to Gumby's with some of our new friends.
It was a pretty fun night, and it was nice to meet some new people up here!
(That's Erin, Me, Kerri's friend Sara, and Kerri herself.)
So far this college business isn't tooo bad. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home