Monday, September 03, 2007

1000th Post!!!

Two years and 8 months=1000 posts. We've come a long way in that time...
Since then I've had oodles and oodles of adventures in Gc and beyond.
Saturday night was Kstate's first game of the season against Auburn. We played really well and were beating them mostly up until the fourth quarter, then they ended up beating us 23-13. It was pretty sad. But we really did play waaay better than anyone thought we would.
(To read more, read Shannon's post.)
So during halftime, Kerri, Nicole, and I made waffle cookies!
They gray ones were supposed to be purple, but that didn't work out too well.
They basically tasted like waffles...good times, though.
Today I found out that I got a part in a small dance ensemble that I tried out for!
It may end up being in the Winterdance,
otherwise I think it's just going to be in some department showcase thing.
Either way, I'm really glad that I didn't ditch these auditions like I did the first Winterdance auditions. I am pumped!
This coming weekend...
-Mommy's coming up
-Is the first KSU home game against San Jose
-We're going to the Kansas City Renaissance Festival like last year
-Sunday is Kerri's birthday
-First practice for the dance ensemble
So far it's lookin to be a good one!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Jawsh said...

I should actually be at my violin lesson right now...ironic? My hair is the same length as it was when I was a ginger, so don't worry...I met like..8 black guys...very scary they have nicknames like Belo, and NUTSY...wtf...yeah...when are you coming downnnn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home