Friday, September 21, 2007

Chapter Room

Night one of party weekend...I wouldn't say it was a success, because we only went to like, one party and left it really quick. The rest of the time Kerri and I just hung out with her friend Brad and a random selection of people. It was fun, just not fun enough to keep us from poopin' out early. And we were sooo ready too, look at those beer tickets! (Haha, if you don't know, Kerri and I don't drink, those are just some beer tickets that a person at the Wichita CatBackers tailgating party gave me, a 19 year old.)
Anyway, we got tired just shy of 11:45,
so we decided to hit up the ol' Wal-Mart and then came home.
Now I shall sleep to good music and I shall sleep
well on into the morning and possibly early afternoon.
Stay tuned for party weekend part 2 tomorrow!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2007 7:17 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Mustard party at my house, tonight. Be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home