Thursday, September 06, 2007

What are you going to do?

Shannon, Nicole, and I have been playing this card game called "Coloretto" recently. It's fun, and there are chameleons on the cards :)
Today in Natural Disasters this random black guy sat next to Caitlin and kept talking to her; it was freakin funny. He would ask her things like "Should I get a sleeve on this arm?" and "Do you know how to use a scantron?" Oh my gosh, I giggled soo much. Then Jawsh just commented me and told me he's been meeting black guys like crazy. Ones named Belo and NUTSY. LOL I freakin know, right? Ugh...This town is nutsy, I'll tell you that much.
So last week I straight up ran two miles in under 21 minutes, and yesterday I ran/walked 3 miles in 36. I've been going to the rec everyday, it's a pretty good system. . .good grief, I need a job.
Holy crap, Resdient Evil: Extinction come to theaters September 21. I'm amped.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home