Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Nicole!

(Pictures uploaded! Now we're in business)
Today was Nicole's birthday! Yahooo! Before we get into that,
let me brief you on my awesome weekend in Garden City!
First of all, nothing is better than me and my mom in our element. Being at home with her is like nothing else in this world. We watched Friends and ate El Con in my room, we joked about stupid stuff that I can't just tell other people about because they wouldn't think it's as funny (Like the time I tried to spit my mint out the window of the van and missed?
Only you know Mommy...) So yeah, that was amazing.

Otherwise, in general it was great to be home, I actually hugged a wall when I got there.
AND Dave! Neither of those happen very often.
Saturday there was a costume party consisting of Jeremy and Chris and that crew merged with Stana Banana, Meredith, Matt and the like!
There also just happened to be some old friends in town for the weekend! Looks like it was time for everyone to come home... Thats Viva wearing my sunglasses, Mike Lamarr with the dirty moustache, and Orly hidden in the back there. Caitlin Petersen was back as well!
In short, I love Garden and everyone it has to offer me. Other guest appearances included seeing Regier at practice when I first got to town, my Grandma, the cousins, Zoe, my church folk, AJ (& Peking), Addison, and his mom who I talked to for an hour. Yay for visiting!

Now we're sort of up to speed. Last night was game night along with Nicole's birthday! So we ate Bacon chicken, watched Hocus Pocus, and carved pumpkins! From left to right starting in the second row it's Nicole's, Chris', Shannon's, Mine (it's Aj!), and Nette's.

Then Shannon got her DDR Hottest Party! So we played...and it was a grand evening :)
Quick note: For the last couple of years or so there had been buzz that a guy from Garden, Jez Luckett, was going to be on Tv's The Biggest Loser. Stuff like this goes around Garden all the time, so I wasn't really buying it, but tonight at the rec it was on and Jez was on it! It's craaaazy! Sara Traugott is rumored to have been cast on Mtv's Parental Control, so we'll see! Dang GCK Allstars.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2007 8:34 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Woo! Party's all over the place.

 
At 10/24/2007 4:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Welcome to my entire LIFE nicole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home