Saturday, November 03, 2007

Dumb? Try Unnecessary.

Last night Kerri invited me to an Ag Econ bon fire. There was a weenie roast, s'mores, and a guitar playin country singin' cowboy to entertain us. It was pretty cold,
but a very fun time so I'm glad we went!
(that's Jason, Kerri's friend. She's on a date with him at this very second, in fact)
(Oh, and we both got hair cuts yesterday, too.)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next time I even walk by a boy that has recently broken up with a long-term girlfriend, please save us all some time (and me t/m's) and back-hand me. Really. Because this is a habit I don't know how got formed, but should probably break soon. What the devil...? You may be asking yourself. Not a very long story even shorter, Nick and I have been hanging out the past week, that's all, and surprise surprise, he's not quite over his ex.

I get it, it's ok to not be over it. So don't call me and invite me to do things.
Gaahhh is it just not obvious or something? So we're just going to do some preventative work and not let boys make silly decisions in the first place. Silly boys, indeed.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm currently in St. Louis for a hockey tournament! We only have 7 players and a goalie this weekend, so we're pretty short handed...we lost both games today but the first game they played superbly. Second game was a lot harder and I'm sure the team was pretty tired.
We're leaving for Manhattan after the 1 o'clock game tomorrow afternoon. Quick weekend!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If you'll glance to your right on my side bar is a new litte section that says "What's she up to?..."
This, my pretties, is my Twitter corner.
I text it updates of what I'm doing and it shows up on the ol' blog! Neat, I know.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home