Sunday, November 25, 2007

Out Groove the Groovemaster

This was a great break! The day of Thanksgiving we set up our Christmas tree,
after Shannon and I chiseled away at our Basketball game to 10,000.
A bunch of family came over for dinner which was sooo yummy!
My mom was all about the homemade everything this break.
Speaking of....Dave, what are you doing lookin at my mom like that?
This is Big Steve (my uncle). I hadn't seen him in like 9 years! This is his grandson Brendan.
After I could walk again (I ate so much it almost hurt) Nicole and I got two more dance pads and we had a DDR party in the recently cleaned-out loft!...until 3 am :)
Best parts? Family, DDR, stuffing, okra, three bean, pecan pie. Mmmmmmm!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2007 12:23 AM, Blogger Jon D. said...

that pecan pie was the greatest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home