Monday, November 26, 2007

Slam dunk

It snowed on friday! I was ok with it until it made me not be able to drive about town that night. It was pretty though, I guess I can give it that. Later on in the day we ate at Lone Star then did a little shopping. Chris and I went to Goodwill where I got a Christmas sweater
and my gypsy costume for Saturday.
Saturday I critiqued the high school play then went to El Camino with Jawsh and AJ.
That evening I went to the JuCo Basketball to see Chelsey and the girls dance.
And THEN I went to the gypsy party!
I got to see Stana Banana whom I adore, and Dilly who's behind her.
It was great to see everyone and sing along, I've missed them.
No one has better parties than these guys.
And I got to see Adam and Josh. Ahh these two....
The party was freakin awesome...and freakin packed! So many out of towners came back for the holidays so I got to hang out with people I haven't in ages! Brilliant, Thanksgiving.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home