Sunday, January 13, 2008

I doubt I'll ever die...

First off, look at Lane's sweater.
Ok anyway, so yesterday was supposed to be basically my last day in town so you know I wanted to hang out with everyone x to the max.
Jawsh, AJ, and I went to eat at Peking which was delicious as usual.
Jon D and I had a nice talk on Jon Urban's curb while I think we both smoked for fashions sake. It was gawgeous outside!
Mommy and I went to Wal Mart, ate dinner at Lone Star, and watched a Friends episode.
Then Jon D and I went to watch the JuCo dance team at the men's basketball game.
Afterwards we watched Lane and other Jon play air hockey for a while then I went to Stana's and started watching Hard Candy. Weird movie... OH! But I don't think I mentioned that the other night we watched Juno in the theater, and it was good :)
People eventually started flooding over to Stana's and we had a nice little time there.
Zoe was even down to hang out.
We went to Ellen Huschka's for a good while...
Then back to Stana's to finish watching Hard Candy. Last night was the last night for the Red Baron to ever stay open 24 hours (Heart breaking, I know)
so of COURSE we had to hit that up...it was a little emotional. Baron, I AM amazed by you...
And then it was 7:30 in the morning. And that was the night. And that was my break.
And it was by far the most amazing break I've ever had :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1/16/2008 10:48 AM, Blogger Jon D. said...

you should so send me that pic of us on myspace or somethin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home