Sunday, January 20, 2008

Is it Nate's phone?

We had a hockey tournament in St. Louis this weekend. The shawtys played really well, and although we didn't win any games everyone generally stayed in a good mood and it was a fun weekend! I started going to practices this last Thursday and up until about today I have been really sore.
Classes started on Thursday as well...I feel this semester might involve a bunch of reading, but I switched to a different politics class so it will be a little better. I'm taking a History class about Aztecs, Mayas, and Incas with Shannon so that's pretty cool, and Musical Stage Dance which is possibly going to be even cooler than it sounds!
Tonight I went to Andrews and a bunch of us played Balderdash. Crap they are still some of the funniest guys I've ever met.

So I've basically lost the heart to post since I lost my camera...anyway, now you know that's why there hasn't been much action. I know how little people like to read about my day versus looking at the picture recount of the day...It's made me pretty emotional :(

HEY where does a general keeps it's armies?

....in it's sleevies! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/22/2008 9:32 AM, Blogger Jon D. said...

Well first of all, I'm sorry you never found your camera...I know how bad that sucks. I'm on my 3rd one and hopefully I won't be needing a 4th anythime soon.
As far as sending that picture, I think the easiest way would be through e-mail in an attachment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home