Monday, January 28, 2008

No...wait, I mean yeah.

Sometimes Erin says the funniest things...Which made me think.
I really missed my roommates over break, I'm glad I can fall asleep to them again!
We go good together.

In other happy news, I got a part in one of Julie's pieces in Spring Dance! I'm an understudy for another as well. It's super exciting because unlike Student Spotlight which is what I was in last semester, Spring Dance is performed three times and is an actual event that people outside the dance department buy tickets to come see! Only crappy thing is rehearsals are Mon-Thurs 2:30-4, so I don't know when the heck I'm going to be able to work. Buuut I'll figure it out.
Come watch me in April!

OH and the last two days it's been beyond gorgeous outside! Kerri and I took a two mile walk yesterday and today I finally got to wear flip flops to class!

OOOOOOH and my time when I run a mile is slowly getting faster and faster.

Good times all around! Now to catch up with the mountain of reading I need to do...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home