Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bear hugs given here

WHAT a great evening I've had! My mommy came to town and we went to look at a couple houses with Nette and Chris (for those I never ended up telling, the big news I couldn't post about awhile back with the picture of Nette was that she got a real job here in town so they're staying!) They made an offer on this one! We'll hear more tomorrow.
One of the houses had a bear hug station :)
Tonight Shannon, Nicole, and I went to see Ludo play at the Kathouse Lounge. It's a really nice place for shows, plus the show was bomb. They played "Girls on Trampolines" for the encore, always a favorite, I was in the very front with Shannon and Nicole close behind, and I talked to these two guys, Tim and Andrew, after the show and they're really cool. Very good band!
Plus their new album comes out a day before my birthday!


So before we went to the show the whole family went to eat at Panera then we came back and were watching videos on the internet. Wanna know what we came across? My future. This is a little thing I like to call Jumpstyle and it is the coolest thing I've seen in awhile...
it gets me so pumped everytime I watch it :)
So anyway, Nicole and I started learning it, but I hope to be all about it in the next few days...

2008 is the year of Jumpstyle

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/03/2008 11:57 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

rock on 2008!! i'm excited!!

 
At 2/05/2008 4:03 PM, Blogger Jon D. said...

dude I am so game for jumpstyle.
are you saying that you're going to make jumpstyle your lifestyle? so that everywhere we go we have to do that dance basically instead of just boring old walking?
hahahaha I tried doing that with the "c-walk" my freshmen year, no lie.
I lasted a whole 2 days, cause we walked a lot and I was like, eff this noise.

 
At 2/06/2008 12:01 AM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Alright, so after watching the video, jumpstyle makes a whole lot more sense... and indeed looks much cooler with at least two people. It seems like its a secret handshake... that uses the whole body. Very cool.

Also, we totally are in the Ludo blog photo from the Kathouse show. Good times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home