Thursday, February 07, 2008

It came to me in a dream

I don't want y'all to think I'm boring because I post juuust about once a week now. Actually, my life has become quite eventful. I'm officially in the dance I was an understudy for, which is a modern piece inspired by the works of Salvador Dali. If you haven't look at much of his work, you may want to. Kid was craaaazy.
But this means that I rehearse for an hour and a half every day, on top of dance classes and regular classes, I squeeze in work when I can , and I study a ton (like, don't hang out during the week) and get 57s on my Japanese tests. Yup, life is poppin.
Kerri's been quite ill for the past couple of days, so me and my body are fightin that little number off like crazy.
Patriots and the Giants went to the Super Bowl this last Sunday which I'm sure you're aware of. The Patriots...lost? I know, I don't understand it either. It's too bad they couldn't get a perfect season.
This weekend we're heading to St. Louis for a hockey tournament, should be a good time as usual!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/10/2008 10:06 AM, Blogger Jon D. said...

dang, I didn't know the dance you were in was inspired by the works of salvador dali, I actually have the 2 huge volumes containing all his work...it's pretty crazy, dude did a lot of acid.
you need to take it easy girl, don't work yourself too hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home