Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Coolest, Funniest, Oldest guy I know

Poor Chad. He's 24 and always gets crap for it. But that's life friend. Atleast Jon Urban thinks so highly of you.

SOO summer is freakin on. I'm back from Colorado with the family. We went to a Colorado Rapids game against Chivas USA. We lost, but it had been a while since we'd been to a game, so it was still fun.

Chris, Nette, Daddy, and I all did some karaoke at a small Italian food/bar we ate at the first night. We also went to some antique stores, a festival in Boulder, the Mile High flea market (which was huge), Chris and I got some sick chicano shirts to wear to the races.

Linda ate a large ball of wasabi, I wore my rain boots alot, went to Casa Bonita.


Went to Grandma and Grandpas house for the first time in years, hung out with Randy, ate at Woody's. You know. The usual. It was a pretty good trip to the CO. Hey Jeaeffff....didn't you thank it was a good trep to the CO? :) Crazy tourists and their mallrat accents.

Last night it was hanging out w/ Jon D. and Urban, Chad, and some soccer folk. We walked from the apts to Kwik shop which actually took a while. But thats good, because we weren't doing anything.

I'm so glad to be done with school for the next couple months...except I guess I'm taking a summer class online. That shant be too bad, and because I'm doing that, I won't have any classes on fridays next semester! Suck one friday classes.

Oh hey, my boyfriend cut his hair! It looks really sharp :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home