Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ugly People Put Your Hands Down

Anthony and Stana Banana accompanied me for the Warped Tour '08 trip. We only stayed in Colorado for two nights, and on our first evening there we ate at Dino's in Denver and then Anthony got his ears peirced.

Stana and I got our lips done!
Basically my entire reason for going to Warped this year was for two bands: Mayday Parade, who played first and we almost missed because of the long line to get in. But only missed two songs and Stana and I made our way to the front. It was so freakin fantastic!!!
The other reason was Family Force 5, who we got up front for as well last year. Great show once again! :)
This year's Warped Tour was definitely one of the best I've been to, we all had so much fun! Crowd surfing was a little much, but we got past it.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 7/01/2008 5:03 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Better luck with this lip ring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home