Sunday, November 09, 2008

Back to RL

This weekend was incredible, in a different sense than the last couple have been.

Friday, I went to a party at Coleman's but left pretty quick. It wasn't my scene. Then I went to a party my friend Katy was at in possibly the coolest house in Manhattan. You climbed a chain ladder into the attic, and then literally crawled through a hole in the corner to come out in a room like Rapunzel must have lived in. It was freakin killer. But then I left that party because I'm coming to the realization that I just really don't care about meeting a bunch of drunk people and making petty conversation with them. So I came home and fell asleep on the couch watching Get Smart with Sara and her boyfriend. It was funny from what I saw. I'll pick the rest up later.

Saturday I slept in then choreographed a dance to Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap with Michael Weiser for student spotlight (December 8--FREE!). He was pretty impressive in his artistic vision.

Later that evening Kerri, Sara, and I went to church where we met Clavin. Came home, ate delicious delicious roast that Kerri made, and parked it on the glider chair, Sara on the couch. There we remained, Sara falling in and out of sleep, me smelling candle samples, watching the Presidential bash, and texting Clavin about being in the NHL, until about 11 when Sara went to bed and I set up camp on the couch with my electric blanket. From there I watched Good Will Hunting on tv and continued texting late into the night.

I partially remember waking up at 10 this morning to eat some cereal, then slept again on the couch. I finally got off the couch this afternoon at 3, after fully waking while watching football. I went to the rec, did laundry, talked to Mommy for an hour (God bless the crap out of her, I love her), and watched Ailey videos until I came home and wrote a very long post that I'm sure no one really cares to read. No pictures, sorry kids. Not a whole lot to photograph from the couch.

I'm SO rested!!

Tuesday I'm going to see Mayday Parade in KC with Jon Urban!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home