Sunday, November 02, 2008

Bring your little hat

Pretend like these two people don't know each other and are at a social gathering.
Boy ->"Hey, do you know how much a penguin weighs?"
Girl ->"No I don't. How much?"
Boy -> "Enough to break the ice. Hi, I'm boy"

I know right? So good. You can use it if you want. I stole it from Coleman anyway. I demonstrated it to Kerri on the cashier at La Fiesta tonight :)

So Halloween! Thursday night I went to Jakeapalooza at Ranger's garage. It was a pre-Halloween/birthday party. That's Mr. Palooza himself.
Naturally some hockey folk came were part of the deal. (From top then down the pyramid we have Ranger-Sub Zero, Coleman-Pimp, Joel-Pirate Hat, Me-Tight Rope Walker, Geoff-Hendrix, Dominique (not on the team)-Forrest Gump, Will-Gangster, Nick-Casey Jones, and the incorrect date)
This was my full costume.
Real Halloween night was fair. I was tired from the night before, plus I got up early that morning to have acupuncture done. It relieves the tension but I don't know if it's as phenomenal as people say it is. However, it was Halloween so we still got down. I went to lunch with Netter and Chris then to thrift stores with Chris and got a sweet yellow coat. That night I got dressed up, went to see Brenda and Joe that came to town, then went out with the roommates. They were Fanta girls :)
And at 5:30 the next morning we left for our first St. Louis tournament...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home