Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

We got up earlyish to watch Dave open all his presents and Mommy open hers from Dave. I was on photo duty, no presents for this guy.

We're waiting to have real Christmas in Tulsa, where we will be headed tomorrow morning and will meet up with Nette and Chris as well. I hope to slowly ween everyone off of Christmas presents and just do something cool every year, so as to avoid the stress of not only figuring out what to buy people, but thinking of something to tell people that you want. I'm not a Hallmark card or anything, but that reallly isn't the point of Christmas.

I'm tired but I just want to do projects!! Matilda is on...but there's not a whole lot of work on my end for that. AHHH but I just glanced over and the plates she puts pancakes on are the same brown and yellow ones that Grandma Fuller has. Freaky...

Oh hey, this is the new hair Kasey gave me. It's really fun to make it fluf.
Oh and hey, this is how cute Grant still is. He halfway repeats words you say now, AND sits with cats to pet them.

I love when people drink soda out of cans with straws, and I want to read the Ramona Quimby books that I used to in little school. Oh, and I got my lip pierced...but if you have paid any ounce of attention at all since July, you'd know that already. I just love reporting the news s'darn much!

I don't know bout y'all folks, but these kinds of posts is my favorite to make.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home