Monday, January 12, 2009

Bring your K-Game

Last Thursday Chris and I embarked on a journey. We were determined to see, pitting Red Bull and coffee against each other in our own bodies, which could keep us up and playing Donkey Kong the longest. I flipped for it and was put on a team with Red Bull, giving Chris coffee. He will never know how lucky he was...

We drank another unit of our respective drinks each time we beat a boss and got to a new world. At about 5 am, 6 worlds and 5 Red Bulls later (Chris forgot about getting a new drink at the end of the 5th world, and I was not about to remind him), we game-overed.

We layed around for a bit afterward, feeling all tingly, wormed-raced to a wall...that's was kind of weird... and called it. I ate saltines before I went to bed, since my tummy hurt.

And now we know.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home