Sunday, March 01, 2009

Birthday Weekend pt. 1: Birthday Prom!

This was such a great birthday! I usually have all these expectations, then one little thing goes wrong and I'm crushed. However, everything seemed to more than fall into place for the big 2-1!
*I ditched my only lecture at 8:30 am, that ended up being canceled anyway
*Julie's baby, Jack Pentz Dunn, was born at 12:30 am (5 weeks early!) and with only a little trouble breathing, he's doing great!
*Our tap gig at the elementary school was fun
*Netter and Chris took me to a late lunch at So Long, then brought me an Oreo Blizzard..mmm...
*And then it was prom! Lots of guest appearances, including Stana Banana and her new boyfriend Hector,

Josh Sauer and Jon Urban, Adam from Kerri's hometown, Nette and Chris, Willton, one of the neighbors (Dave Hale) friends from the hockey team and their room/frat mates, girls from the dance dept and their dates, some more OG's of Garden City, kids from my japanese class, and of course the roommates! It was a great great time and even better dance party! (For the few of us that actually did--I was exhausted come 2 am). Blew my mind.
And not only did people come dressed up...
And bring dates...
But some people even came dressed up matching their dates! (Annie brought me a corsage :)

It's like the entire evening was a birthday miracle! Accompanied with the cupid shuffle :)

(More pictures here

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home