Sunday, April 05, 2009

I keep my hands in my lap

SpringDance '09 is OVER! It was a really good show (I feel) and I think it went over well for everyone.
And then I hit a deer Friday night. So, you know...that too.
I was on the way out to Nette's after getting ice cream with Coleman, Geoff, and Ryan (who came to SpringDance, along with Scott who had to leave early) and the little guy got in front of me faster than I could break, so I hit him and he flipped around to the side and knocked out the passenger window. Very scary, not a fun night. Also, probably not a fun phone call for the parents I would imagine. (Daddy came up with Shannon and Nicole to see the show). So we're awaiting news from the insurance to see what will happen next with that.

BUT the important thing is everyone is ok...except the deer and my car. And rehearsals are over :) And I got to see and dance for the family.

Good golly I need a break..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2009 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't hit deers! I started blogging again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home