Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Take a chance on me

Now I'm in Tulsa, hanging out with Shannon and Nicole for a couple days. I got lost a bunch of times driving to their work today to go to lunch with them. Then I kind of missed an important turn after that trying to find a Barnes and Noble. BUT eventually I made it there and spent a long time looking for a new book to read. I didn't really want to do it, but I don't feel I had any other option but to buy the second Twilight book in the series, New Moon.
For dinner tonight we went to a Japanese place and had a bunch of sushi. This one in particular had a lot of those orange fish egg things in it, not a favorite, especially of Nicoles.

Also, on the way down to Tulsa last night (Shannon rode with me and Nicole drove herself from Wichita), Shannon and I listened to about 450 of RTL Top 1000 songs. Which had "Take a Chance on Me" by Abba. I don't believe this is the official video, but it's funnier than the one I think that is.

Andy sings it on one of his favorite episodes of the office, but since I can't find that clip, this one will have to suffice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home