Sunday, January 03, 2010

Dreams are a roller coaster

Let me run you through this.

I'm currently watching the Denver/KC game (KC is winning 7-0) and am super excited to want to work for the Broncos. So I started looking at available jobs on their website. From there, I googled Champ Bailey because he's my man and I like to know the latest. In the middle of that I got to wondering "Sure, I love Champ. But would he love me? Or is he already lovin on some other woman?"

So I googled his status and first saw he's married to a lady named Hanady (and has a son with her).

She's alright. But THEN I saw a tid bit that suggested they may no longer be together. Googled HER, and found out they divorced three years ago. And let me straighten this out, I'm not happy at this unfortunate event, but there's obviously a reason they weren't meant to be together. And so...

There's still time!!!!!!
Look at him. Best player in the league AND a looker? I bet he's a great conversationalist too-- Renaissance man.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2011 3:59 PM, Blogger Celebrity Makeup Artist Kimberly Nicole Wilson said...

U must be out ur damn mind. Hanady, is a great woman. She was the best wife possible to him. U women kill me thinking cause a guys is 'fine' or a football player... That they are a catch. How bout Champ has 7 children he never see's, controlling and quite a asshole. Hanady, leaving his ass was the best ever. Champ has remarried and is on child 8, by 6 different women.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home