Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oldie but a goodie

So since I've been in the UK, I've learned a lot of popular songs are from American artists. There's a few ones native to the area, but I was generally disappointed with the lack of new music I'd be bringing home. Until I heard on a Top 40 countdown...

Joining it on the countdown...


That has to be a record of some kind. But, needless to say, I'm ok with the music selection here now. These Brits are so darn cheeky...

PS I've now watched all 5 past seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, and the first season of Glee. I get out more than that makes it sounds like though.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2/25/2010 8:31 PM, Blogger 1987 said...

although Glee's version literally gave me chills, nothing beats the original. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home