Friday, February 05, 2010

I blog because I'm bored

But I DO feel it's important to update on family affairs, so I lucked out in that I have something to bored-blog about.

My cousin Tara and her husband Dan have been working on adopting a baby for like a year or more. Two days before I flew out from Garden, they tried to do the same thing but to Ethiopia. Unfortunately there was fog and their flight was canceled. Well, I think we can all imagine how flight plans to Ethiopia go, and that's not an easy switch-around. SO Rhonda lent them her van (we had gone out to the airport to see them off at 6 am) and they booked it to DIA where their first layover was. Later in the day we got word that they made it in the knick (nick?) of time to catch that flight.

Some other crazy we're-adopting-a-foreign-baby things happened I'm sure, but when it was all said and done, they ended up back home in Garden this last Monday with one whole new baby. Mason!
Precious. He's going to be a fun one, I can feel it. How exciting! It's kind of baby fever in our family lately :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home