Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Put your feet on my face

Sunday Simon and I tried to go to a hockey game in Milton Keynes vs Guildford. It started out alright, look how excited we were!

But after much walking around the city, we couldn't find the rink. So we just came home...oh...
Oh well. Bo and I watched the Oscars, my favorite was the dancing during the "Best Score" category. I almost died watching them! So great.

He and I also watched Nine yesterday and made stir fry tonight, and it was hella good (Both. Nine just wasn't what I had expected. The stir fry, however, was everything I could have ever wanted). It was so nice to eat real cooking with fresh ingredients! Mmmmm. Then Alex, Megan and I (and maybe Kaitlyn?) booked our second week of Easter Break trips to France!! Nice for about two days then Paris over a long weekend. Can you dig it? Because I sure can. I'm super excited about that number. Last week Nicole, Hanna, Sarah, and I booked our week long tour in Ireland for the first week of break. Needless to say, I may sleep for a few days after break. It sounds exhausting/brilliant.

For the best part (because it's the closest), I'm leaving for Switzerland in 12 hours! Michael (from the hockey team last year) is picking me up from the train station and then Thursday morning I'm meeting Geoff in Zurich! Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how excited I am to see good friends :) You'll hear my tweets whilst I'm abroad. Laterrrrrrrr....


*I ate a whole package of Bourbon Cream cookies today. They are soooo good. Totally worth having a heart attack in 15 years, too*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home