Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Aaand niece-d (phase 1)! They got to come home yesterday, with one Miss Cassidy Rae Turpin. I've been able to skype over to the Manhattan house some the past few days and watch her, she is sooo cute! I love her so much. This is the skype-captured moment of the very first time I saw her. I think Nette is pretty stoked :) Along with Chris. It's weird that it's not weird. Just a cute little person in life now :)
So fly.
I think Mommy likes being a Grandma too, she seems happy to be able to get to spend so much time with her.
Awww a new little family :)
This is her today, napping in the sun to hopefully kick that last bit of jondis. She's pretty wiggly in her sleep. Dj Wigglez. She's really skinny and has long limbs and toesies.
In another state, this is Nicole in her 39th week. Her due date was actually today--alas, no baby. The word is that if she doesn't have her by the 19th she'll be induced. So the 10-day countdown begins! New Mommy's all over the place! :) I can't wait to see this one now, I bet she'll look so different from Cass. Atleast hair wise if nothing else.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/10/2010 9:09 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Fun. :)

I'm pretty excited to meet these babies myself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home