Friday, May 21, 2010

K.M.L.D.

She's finally here, the other half to the nieces set: Keagan! (I think she looks a lot like Nicole in this pic, but word is that she'll look like her mom sometimes, her dad sometimes, and my Grandpa in Denver)
Tuesday Nicole went in to get induced, and when that didn't work 24 hours later she got a C-section in the midst of this:
Luckily, no tornadoes hit (wouldn't have made a difference, they had been moved to the OTHER SIDE of the hospital--you know, where tornadoes can't reach) and my brother and his wife got themselves a 8 lb 3 oz, 21 1/4" baby girl!
Keagan Marie Lowell Dick--She is adorable
You can view Nicole's post where I stole most of these pictures from :)

And now my brothers and sisters have kids, just like that. Crazy, Adorable, whatever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home