Sunday, May 09, 2010

We're all fallen acorns

In non-baby news, Megan left today to go back Vancouver. Thursday we had a potluck for her going away and Coral's 20th bday. Sarah brought a Canadian treat called nanaimo bars. They were obscenely delicious.
Friday Hanna, Alex, Ryan, and I went to London (met up with Sarah and her flatmates) to the Felix Fables show at Zigfrid von Underbelly--a fly venue. The 3 other bands that played were good too, I only know that one of them was Simon Lawrence. The whole show was really good though. Afterwards we went to another pub w/ Felix and their friends, they were all pretty tight. It was a really good night, we're going to try and make it down to Brighton this Saturday to watch them play at a festival there.
Yesterday a bunch of us went to a last lunch with Megs before she went to London. It's so weird that people have begun leaving now!
Last night I couldn't sleep til 4, so I made this guy. It's not only a calendar of things I have going on for the next 5 weeks, but also a countdown! I just take down the sticky note once that day is gone. 38 days left--crazy!
I've been trying to remember the name of a movie I used to watch at Jackie's when I was little. I posted the few things I could remember about it on yahoo answers and someone the very next day got back to me with it! It's called Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. So I've been watching it on youtube. And actually, the first nightmare I could ever remember spawned from the villan in this very film (which actually was a nightmare itself--it's not as scary anymore :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home