Friday, June 08, 2007

He's Not gay, he's Mormon!

My play date with Chris was soo fun! Here's what we did:
*Went garage saling...not too exciting
*Decided we wanted to go to the Dodge City Water Slide but couldn't figure out how to contact them to see if they were open, so we threw the idea out.
*Ate El Con with Jeremy and Sonny
*Tried to swim at their apt's swimming pool but were denied since half of us
(now joined by Brittney) aren't residents.
*So we layed out in the BBQ pit, which as far as we know, isn't reserved solely for residents.
*Worked out at the rec
*Went to the Big Pool for my first time in four years. The new slides are fast and fab!
*Freshened up, went back to the apt's and played Taboo
It was a successful day, in that I am pooped.
Three year old's birthday party tomorrow? I'm in!

**Ah yes how could I forget? My dreams last night/this morning:
-Jim from The Office flying us around camp and giving us parachuting lessons
-Me and Chris (pictured above, not my brother in law) getting married
-Regier redoing MAD! for this last spring's play, and it being more than amazing. Broke my heart a little bit...in the dream, and when I woke up. Also made me kinda sick.
But it did give me some fun ideas for MAD! v. 2**

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 5:14 PM, Blogger Jawsh said...

Mad V.2...shut up. Let's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home