Saturday, July 21, 2007

Manhattan Summer 07

I'm home! I don't know about you guys, but I could travel all summer. So I went to Manhattan for a bout a week. We went to a Junction City Generals game, where they beat the competition something like 18-1. Let me tell you, it was a nail-biter.
(This was also the game where we first discovered the Fratellis. Sweeet deal.)
After the game they put on an awesome fireworks show.
They next day I went to a shin-dig that Smurthwaite was having for the new girls to get to know everyone. We went to Pillsbury Crossing with Smith House, played Sand volleyball, and had a jolly good time. After the festivities started to die down, I ditched the slumber party and went to hang with the homies at Daylight Donuts where Chris got this monster (it's a two-hander):
Next day we went to McAllisters, a fantastic sandwich and iced tea place...
And apparently a great place to go if you want a baby-sized baked potato.
This is us going on an adventure of sorts...
I was really all about the iced tea all week. We went to Radinas like 3 or 4 times and I got flavors of tea like Pomegranate, passion fruit, and mango. Delicious summer treats!

I keep debating whether I'm excited to move to Manhattan or not. I know I'm not excited for school to start, but that's just because I love summer so darn much!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home