Monday, December 03, 2007

Do you wanna go back in?

So forget yesterday and that crappy 18 hours that I was having,
because this weekend was fun and so was today.

Friday Kerri, Sara, and I went to a party their friend Darrin (pictured) was at.
There I met a guy that's in my US Politics class, you know, a week before the class is over.
Darrin is HIL-arious.
Saturday Am and Papa (Kerri's grandparents) came to town so they took us to Willie's for lunch! I love those crazy cats.
A couple hours later Mommy got to town, so we got some coffee from the new coffee place Mountain Mudd (it's just ok, Radina's still wins), then ate at Willie's again!
Since I was still full from lunch I just challenged myself to see how much iced tea I could drink.
Later in the evening we went to hang out with a bunch of people that came up from Erie, but since the party they chose to go to ended up being super lame we just went to Seaton (where Andrew lives) and hung out with the guys + Sara (a different one) and Kim and had way more fun there than any stinking party. Just LOOK at Tyler. He's gettin it.
Monday Shannon, Nette, Rhonda, and I went to Radinas. While in the parking lot I found 33 pennies on the ground! I was very jingly for the rest of the day :)
That night was Student Spotlight, where we performed the dance I've been going to practices for every Sunday evening since the Renaissance festival. I haven't watched the video yet,
but I felt it went well. In any case the whole thing was so much fun!
This is us at curtain call courtesy of Shannon's cell phone. (I'm in the middle w/ the blue shirt)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home