Saturday, March 15, 2008

So good

Life is crazy. I can't tell you everything thats been happening,
mostly because that would be the longest post.
Coleman and I went to a Kstate Texas basketball game during birthday week. We lost, but we did get Beasleys-on-a-stick!
Kerri and Erin made me a princess for my birthday, took me to eat at Willie's and fed me
cupcakes
Kerri, Logan, and I saw Roger Creager and Fat Dixie play and went two-steppin...later that night my new friend Antoine and I met up in Paxico :) That whole day was pretty great.
Miah and Lacey got married!
Went to St. Louis for the last hockey tournament and watched a Jr. Blues game.
Dr. Bosco gave me and a couple girls walking home from dance a ride, it was so cool.
Erin and I actually had fun at a house event, scavenger hunting around Manhattan.
I know, I had a hard time believing it myself.
Last night the fam, Aaron and his family, and I went to Panera because it was super rainy.
There's been a lot of new house drama, mostly in the loan department, for Chris and Nette.
But we think it's almost there.
The best part of the last two weeks? Two nights ago Anthony made me his girlfriend. Anthony...Antoine...Tony...Whatever, he's great. Aaand hella cute :)
And NOW it's spring break?! Golly times are good.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2008 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I call him Ant? I'm kidding. That would remind me too much of the Ant that was in that band that stayed at my apartment. He smelled really bad and didn't have a blanket so I just gave him my sleeping bag. Remember that? Those were the days!

 
At 3/15/2008 11:02 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

lol summer was so freakin fun. lets get a band to stay at your apartment again so we can antique them and write notes under the door :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home