Monday, December 29, 2008

You should get your friend a stomach

That's the Christmas spirit Nicole!

Ok, bad news first:
-The Broncos lost last night to the Chargers 21-52, knocking them out of the playoffs. It's too bad, because I really love them. But it's a little bit ok because atleast Sproles had a good game.
-Because my defense crumbled last week, I ended up getting third in our Pirate Islands Fantasy Football league.

Better news and stories:
Mommy and I met Netter and Chris in Tulsa and we had our Christmas over the weekend! I feel everyone had a good time, and how could they not?--We went to the Tulsa branch of Casa Bonita!

Along with some other great gifts, everyone got together and decided to let me pick out a new camera AND mp3 playa! SO I got the Canon A1100 in a lucious brown:

And an 8G Sansa Fuze in light gun metal:

We picked up the Fuze in Best Buy on the way home and it's really tight, but the camera is in the mail to Jenette's house. It'll be nice to have a camera again!

Oh yes, we went to watch Shannon and Nicole play hockey on their team down there.

It was a pretty good game, until the end of "half time" if you will, when a guy on their team started fighting with the ref. Then it got even better!

This all happened right after the player hit the ref in the head with his stick. It was so stupid but highly entertaining!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/31/2008 12:40 PM, Blogger Jawsh said...

How many cameras have you had woman? 239? and I love the word "gun metal"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home