Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alumni Game

First of all, it was Chris' birthday last Thursday, but my camera died before I could take pictures of him eating ColdStone cake. So this is the card I made for him:
We had the K-State Roller Hockey Alumni Game today, not a super great turn out (Shannon, Nicole, and Rhonda couldn't make it up on account of stupid winter storm...along with a few other alum I'm sure). Netter played though, it was Miah's last game for us and it was a good game! I don't remember the final score but it was something like 13-10 us (the current team).
All the graduating seniors (Nick Sterlacci, Michael Meier, Kevin Hargadon, and Jeremiah Wood) got plaques, as did Dany Majard for Most Improved, and Clavin for MVP. I believe Jerry made good decisions.
So it was a great time, then we went out to Milford lake and had ourselves a little cookout. And of course, a few shenanigans were had.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home