Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wait...is he...?

Geoff, Coleman, and I worked ourselves on the stairs of Old Stadium on Thursday. On the way home C Walk and I made the last minute decision to eat Jimmy Johns, and to visit SOS Records. Well, there was a suprise mini-show about to happen! So we stuck around for that.
Tyler Gregory of Tyler Gregory & The Blue Shuffle played an acoustic set, followed by Charles McVey on the piano. (Warning: If you're going to listen to ol' Chuck's music, it's a little graphic/vulgar/homosexual. If any of those make you uncomfortable, I recommend against it--I did enjoy the music though.)
Of Tyler's I particularly enjoyed "Loose Change" and "Remember What You Had Forgot". He said the latter was about Kansas, if I remember correctly. "Sir" by Charles was probably my favorite of his.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home